Saturday, September 11, 2010

Urban Decay Primer Potion – New Packaging is Awesome

Hello Friends and Fellow Urban Decay Fans,

Primer Potion in Professional SizeGuess what I have some good news!!  As you know one of the most annoying thing about the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion or UDPP for short is the packaging.  I know it’s cute and as I mentioned in one of my other posts, Hate The Genie Bottle? Urban Decay will keep this genie bottle because it marks the brand.  BUT we hate it because it doesn’t allow us as consumers to get all of  the product out and OUCH on the price when a fourth of the product goes to waste.  Even if you depot this primer, it doesn’t keep as well and dries out quickly, at least that is what I have found. 

OK enough complaining.  The folks at UD (aka Urban Decay) have finally relented and come up with a tube.  The downside – it’s more expensive!! OK but hold on, it is bigger .84 ounces vs. .34 ounces.  That is 2 and half times the amount plus you can squeeze out every single drop. 

The original UDPP lasted me about 4 months.  I am figuring that this tube will last at least 7 months if not 8 months.  At $29 that becomes $4 a month based on 7 months of use - or 13 cents a day.  Not bad!  I have already ordered mine. Good-bye genie bottle.

I would highly recommend you go ahead and order yours now.  I heard a rumor that this is a Limited Edition package and may go away.  I wouldn’t wait.  Click the ORDER NOW button below before it’s too late.
GHVNBNC9483036

No comments:

Post a Comment